The “Infolady Social Enterprise Ltd (isocial)” in association with the Information and Communication Technology Department of Bangladesh Government are going to expand the nationwide network of IT-based women entrepreneurs ‘Kallyani’. Which is formerly known as “Infolady” is an award winning model, innovated by Dnet. To expand the network and field level operation management iSocial is recruiting Territory Managers for some specific regions.
The territory manager will be responsible for Kallyani deployment, regular sales monitoring and overall coordination between iSocial head quarter and field staffs. He will be also responsible for local stakeholder management. As per iSocial plan, one territory manager will take care of maximum 12 Upazila or Hub Manager. Territory Manager will have a joint office setup at any of the three or two districts. :
• Responsible for achieving sales target of all hub under his territory;
• Territory Managers will assist Hub Managers in preparing different plans and activities giving various information, facts, figures and Kallyani feedback
• Daily field visit for Kallyani and hub monitoring;
• Monitor field operations through dashboard;
• Develop route plan & visit plan for Hub managers;
• Kallyani roll out, hub manager recruitment and followup existing Kallyani and hub managers
• Responsible for Kallyani and hub Mangaer drop out management;
• Collecting market feedback and competition information
• Coordinate with the central team and hub managers to organize training;
• Daily update & reporting to his supervisor;
• Respond to hub manager and Kallyani’s querries and mitigate their issues;
• Maintain regular connection with the government officials and local government representatives;
• Maintain liaison with local field officials of iSocial partners;
Possible Job Locations: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
Minimum Graduate. Master’s degree will be given preference
Experience: Minimum 1 year relevant experience;
Salary and Benefits:
Salary: BDT 18,000 to 21,000; (Conveyance and communication expense BDT 3,000 included with salary).
Benefits: Two Festival Bonuses: 50% of Gross Salary