Customer Segment [CS]
- Category A: Marginalized population, specifically women and children
- Category B: The young women who can become an Infolady
- Category C: Government, donors, companies and financial institutions
Customer Relationships [CR]
- Personal assistance for Customer-A
- Customer care center for Customer-B
- Self-learning tools for Customer-B
- mComplaint and mService platform for Customer A & B
- Promotional offer for all categories of customers
- Impact report for Customer-C
- Online reporting system/ERP for Customer B & C.
- Infolady on direct sales, yard meeting, local events for Customer-A
- Local Hub, local media, social media, upward and backward linkage for Customer-B
- Social media, web portal, social events for Customer-C
Value Propositions [VP]
Customer-A: Information driven service and related products, Services at door steps with reasonable price, access to market for sales of production, empathy of Infolady.
Customer-B: Skills and connection with latest information technology, decent self-employment within the community, social recognition and acceptance, part of globally recognized brand.
- For government- a doorstep system to promote rights and entitlement programs.
- For donor- A reliable platform to make their social investment worthy and good cause for development.
- For business companies- an alternative channel for sales and marketing, and a door-step distribution channel.
- For financial institutions- A reliable model to enhance outreach of financial products, and demonstrate social commitment.
Key Activities [KA]
- Resource mobilization
- Income generating activity design
- Capacity building training
- Infolady network expansion
- Information platform MGT
- Customer relationship MGT platform
- Partnership development with stakeholders
- Research and Development
- Establish and management of top-down and bottom-up supply chain
Key Resources [KR]
- Human resources: training, finance management, program operation, business and product development, partnership development, technology development personnel etc.
- Instinctual resources: Brand guideline, business model, operation guideline, product copyright, content, customer database, ERP, ICT knowledge, impact report etc.
- Financial resources: Capital for scaling and operation, training for Infoladies, partial support for Infoladies, content development, supply chain establishment etc.
Key Partnerships [KP]
- institutions for program execution support and getting peoples’ confidence.
- Development partners to bring livelihood lifting solutions at hard to reach areas.
- Corporate, importers, MNC to generate service delivery income and CSR fund for social purpose.
- Funding agencies to support social entrepreneurship
- Commercial agencies who need extension hand for sales enhancement.
- Initiation cost and Recreant cost for Infolady, HUB and Dnet
- Grant, donation, social investment, loan, brokerage fees, licensing fees, advertisement for activation, subscription fees; ERP usage by Infolady and service sales by Infolady